This article describes the main functions of the AF9 and ZF9 series and how to use them.
For more detailed descriptions, please refer to the Help Guide.
The AF9 and ZF9 series are loaded with the Android™ 8.0 (at time of sale). This section introduces functions unique to Android TV and their use, such as connecting to the Internet and downloading various apps.
- Enjoying apps and Internet content
- Searching and operating by voice
- Watching mobile device or PC content on the TV (Chromecast built-in)
- Updating to the latest software
This section introduces the ”Home menu” and ”TV menu bar”, which give you access to various menus and content when using the AF9 and ZF9 series.
This section introduces unique functions newly added to the AF9 and ZF9 series.
This section describes other new functions and notes.
- Operating a set-top box (cable/satellite box) with the TV remote control
- Optimizing picture quality for Netflix content (Netflix calibrated mode)
- Supported formats in USB and home network connections
*Android, Android TV, Chromecast built-in and other related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.