IMPORTANT: Before you start pairing operation, make sure that:
- The smartphone is placed within 1 m (3 feet) of the headset
- The headset is charged sufficiently
Proceed as follows:
- If the Bluetooth headphones are turned on, turn them off.
- Activate Pairing mode on the Bluetooth headphones. Press and hold the power button or the ID SET button.
When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
- The button that must be held down to enter Pairing mode differs depending on the product you use, so check the instruction manual for your Bluetooth headphones.
- The pairing mode is canceled and this Bluetooth headphone is turned off after about five minutes. If the pairing mode is canceled while performing this procedure, start over from step 1.
- When pairing for the first time, press and hold the POWER button for about 2 seconds while the Bluetooth headphone are turned off.
- Operate the Bluetooth wireless device that you want to connect to, and perform the pairing procedure. The operation method differs depending on the device, so check the instruction manual for your Bluetooth wireless device.
- The list of detected devices appears on the display of the Bluetooth wireless device.
- Some devices cannot display the list of detected devices.
- Depending on the device, Bluetooth connection may start automatically.
- Select the model number of the headphones shown in the display of Bluetooth wireless device. If the model number of this unit does not display, repeat from step 1.
- If a passcode input is required on the display of the Bluetooth wireless devices, input 0000 (four zeros). The Passcode may also be referred to as a Passkey, PIN code, PIN number or Password.
- If pairing does not work, see the following FAQ.
Unable to pair the Bluetooth wireless devices.
- Once Bluetooth devices are paired, there is no need to pair them again, except in the following cases:
- Pairing information has been deleted after repair, etc.
The headset is already paired with 8 devices and another device is to be paired.
The headset can be paired with up to 8 devices. If a new device is paired after 8 devices are already paired, the paired device with the oldest connection time is replaced by the new one.
- When the pairing information for the headset has been deleted from the Bluetooth device.
When the headset is initialised, all pairing information is deleted.
The headset can be paired with multiple devices, but can only play music from one paired device at a time.