Sound cuts out during Bluetooth connection, including the Speaker Add and Wireless Party Chain functions
How can I resolve sound cutting out on Bluetooth?
Set the speaker’s wireless playback quality to Priority on stable connection.
- Connect the speaker to the wall outlet with the AC adapter and power on the speaker. The power indicator lights up in green.
- Press the FUNCTION button repeatedly until the Bluetooth indicator lights up.
- While holding the volume [+] button, press the FUNCTION/PAIRING button until the AUDIO IN indicator flashes.
- When the mode changes to SBC (Priority on stable connection), the AUDIO IN indicator flashes once.
- When the mode changes to AUTO, the AUDIO IN indicator flashes three times.
If the problem persists, try the solution below: