IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
To reduce image retention or non-uniformity, check the following:
- After using your TV, press the POWER button on your TV or the remote control to turn it off.
- We recommend that you perform this operation every time you are done using your TV.
- Leave the TV off for about six hours or more (e.g. overnight).
- Place the TV away from direct sunlight.
- Sunlight exposure can change the characteristics of your TV screen and may appear as non-uniformity.