To pair your WF-1000XM3 headset with another or more Bluetooth® devices, make sure it's in pairing mode. Depending on the connection, follow these steps to pair your headset:
Devices with Near Field Communication (NFC™) support
- Turn on the NFC function of the Bluetooth device.
- Remove the left and right units from the charging case.
- Verify that the headset indicator has changed from red to a flashing blue.
- Touch the Bluetooth device with the charging case.
- Follow the instructions on the Bluetooth device screen to complete the device registration and connection.
How to pair with a Bluetooth device (non-NFC™)
- Remove the headset from the charging case.
- Wear the headset on both ears.
- When you pair a second or subsequent device (if the headset already has pairing info on other devices), after putting the headset in both ears, hold your fingers to the touch sensors on both the left and right units for about 7 seconds. You will hear voice guidance “Bluetooth pairing” from the left earbud.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of the device you're trying to connect with.
- Find your headphones name (e.g. WF-1000XM3)
- Follow the instructions on the Bluetooth device screen to complete the registration and connection.