If the LinkBuds won't pair or take a long time to pair, follow the instructions below according to your situation:
Pairing my LinkBuds to a first device is taking a long time
Follow these steps if pairing your LinkBuds to a first device is taking longer than five minutes:
- Place the LinkBuds back in the charging case. Gently press on the LinkBuds until you hear a click, then close the lid.
Note: If the LinkBuds do not click into place, make sure the fitting supporters are aligned correctly. Refer to the 'Replacing the fitting supporters' section of the Help Guide for more information.
[A]: Make sure that the ear fitting supporters are properly attached to the LinkBuds. Align the protruding part of the LinkBuds with the cutout on the fitting supporter (A). Make sure to insert the fitting supporter completely.
- Remove the LinkBuds from their case and pair them with the playback device.
I can't pair my LinkBuds to a second device
Follow the steps below if you can't pair your LinkBuds to a second device:
- Place the LinkBuds into the charging case, then close the lid.
Note: If the LinkBuds don't click into place, make sure the fitting supporters are aligned correctly. Refer to the 'Replacing the fitting supporters' section of the Help Guide for more information.
- Remove the LinkBuds from the case, then check if you can pair them to the second device.
- Place the LinkBuds back in the case, close the lid, and then open it again. Leave the LinkBuds in the case.
- With the lid open, press and hold the pairing button on the back of the charging case for about five seconds until the indicator light flashes.
- Remove the LinkBuds and pair them to the second device.
- If the issue still occurs, restart your playback device and Initialise the LinkBuds. Watch the video below or refer to the Initialising the LinkBuds page for instructions.
- IMPORTANT: Initialising resets volume settings, etc., to the factory settings and deletes all pairing information. In this case, delete the pairing information for the headset from the connected device and then pair your devices again.
- Make sure to update your LinkBuds to the latest firmware version.