IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article.
The Google Assistant can be used in the following countries/languages. (As of February 2019.)
For Android™ 8.0 Oreo™:
|Netherlands||Nederlands (Nederland)||Coming soon|
- The Google Assistant is not compatible with other than the above, such as Français (Belgique) or English (Singapore).
- Please update your TV software to the latest version.
For other models:
- How to use the Google Assistant, please refer here.
- Voice search can be used in countries/languages where the Google Assistant is unavailable. For details, please refer here.
How to check whether the TV supports the Google Assistant
If the following is displayed when you press the (MIC) button on the remote control, the TV supports the Google Assistant.
The Google Assistant
[A] The Google Assistant icon
- Voice Search
How to use the Google Assistant
Please refer to the following articles:
- The Google Assistant or voice search requires an Internet connection.
- The Google Assistant is not available in certain languages and countries/regions.
* Google and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.