Please check the following:
- Check the status of the illumination LED on the TV.
- If the illumination LED is blinking white: The software (firmware) update has started. Please wait until the update is complete.
- If the illumination LED is not blinking white: Go to step 2.
- Remove the USB device(s) connected to the TV. When removing external HDDs or USB flash drives, check that their access LEDs have stopped blinking first.
- Unplug the TV’s power cord while the TV screen is on.
- Connect the USB storage device (with the software update) back into the USB port on the TV.
- Plug in the TV’s power cord.
- The software update will start automatically.