1. Turn off the Blu-ray Disc player.
2. Disconnect the AC power cord.
3. Allow the disc player to remain without power for 30 seconds.
4. While pressing the OPEN/CLOSE button located on the front or in the top of the disc player, reconnect the AC power cord.
NOTE: For some Blu-ray Disc Home Theater models it is necessary to press and hold the OPEN/CLOSE and PLAY buttons simultaneously, then reconnect the power cord. This step may require the assistance of a second person.
5. After reconnecting the power cord, keep pressing the "OPEN/CLOSE" button until the tray opens.
6. Remove the disc. and release the OPEN/CLOSE button.
7. Once the disc is removed, disconnect and reconnect the AC power cord to recover the player.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required.