Follow these steps to install the Zoom app on a BRAVIA TV:
What do I need to install and use Zoom on a BRAVIA TV?
A BRAVIA TV that supports Zoom:
- 2023 models: A80L, A75L, X95L, X93L, X90L, X85L, X82L, X80L, and X75WL series
- 2022 models: A95K, A90K, A80K, A75K, X95K, X90K, X85K, X80K, X90S, and Z9K series
- Before installing the Zoom app, update the TV to the latest software available (version 6.7240 or later). For help with performing an update, refer to the How to perform a software update article.
- While Sony cannot make any guarantees, the Zoom app may be installed and work on BRAVIA TV models other than those listed above.
A camera supported by the above-mentioned TV models:
- The CMU-BC1M is not sold separately because it is only bundled with specific BRAVIA TV models.
- While Sony cannot make any guarantees, the Zoom app may work with USB-cameras (Web-cameras) for Android™.
How to install the Zoom app on a BRAVIA TV
- Search for Zoom in the app store and install the Zoom app. If you're unsure how to do that, Refer to the How do I install applications on the Google TV™ or Android TV™? article.
- Depending on your country or region, you may not be able to find the Zoom app. If this is the case, please contact Zoom for assistance.
- You can also find help with installing apps in the Help Guide or our Bravia apps article.