To correct this condition, perform one of the following procedures to re-establish the Bluetooth connection and improve the sound.
On the Bluetooth device, disconnect and reconnect the TV.
In the Bluetooth settings of the TV menu, disconnect and then reconnect the Bluetooth device.
NOTE: These steps allow you to re-establish the Bluetooth connection on the TV without releasing the pairing from the Bluetooth device.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Remotes & Accessories — Bluetooth settings — Bluetooth device name — Disconnect. (Android™ 9 Pie)
- Select Bluetooth settings — Bluetooth device name — Disconnect. (Android™ 8.0 Oreo™ or earlier)
- Then, select Bluetooth device name — Connect.