IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
If the Control for HDMI function of your soundbar is off, sound may not be output depending on your TV model.
To turn this function ON via your soundbar remote control, press and hold the VOICE button for five seconds.
- These indicators will flash depending on the status of the Control for HDMI function.
Control for HDMI On/Off HT-X8500 HT-S350 and HT-SD35 Control for HDMI is On HDMI and BLUETOOTH indicators flash BLUETOOTH indicator flashes twice Control for HDMI is Off Dolby ATMOS and DTS:X indicators flash BLUETOOTH indicator flashes once
- If you want to output sound with Control for HDMI turned off, connect the TV and soundbar using an HDMI cable and an optical digital cable. Check the Connecting a TV section of the Startup Guide of your soundbar for more information.
- HDMI cable
- Optical digital cable
- HDMI IN jack on the TV
- Optical Digital Out jack on the TV
- HDMI OUT jack on the Sound Bar
- TV IN (OPTICAL) jack on the Sound Bar