The default setting of the SRS EXTRA BASS speakers is the EXTRA BASS mode.
However, you can enjoy three different sound modes:
|Sound Mode||Power indicator colour||Feature|
|STANDARD|| Green|| Power saving|
|EXTRA BASS|| White|| Heavy Bass sound|
|LIVE SOUND *|| White|| Realistic sound|
* When switching the Sound Mode to LIVE SOUND, use [Sony | Music Center].
How to switch the EXTRA BASS mode to Standard mode using the speaker buttons
- Press the [Reduce Volume] button (–) and [Play/call] button for about 3 seconds.
- The colour of the Power indicator changes from white to green. The Sound Mode switches to STANDARD mode.
- If you press and hold the [Reduce Volume] button (–) and [Play/call] button again for about 3 seconds, the colour of the Power indicator will change back to white from green. The Sound Mode switches to EXTRA BASS mode.
How to switch to Live Sound Mode using Sony | Music Center
- Install and open the Sony | Music Center application on your smartphone
- Select your speaker
- Tap [Settings] - [Sound] - [Sound Mode] - [Preset Mode] to select the Sound Mode:
- EXTRA BASS
- LIVE SOUND