With the introduction of firmware versions 8.464 and 8.764 (the version depends on your TV series), we have decided to adopt a new interactive technology (HbbTV) that improves the user experience. The same feature(s) can be accessed via the red button on your remote, as long as you have a stable internet connection.
We recommend using HbbTV, as it will offer more information and services. However, you can switch back to the old (MHEG) function by following the steps below:
- Press the [Home] button on the remote to enter the Home menu
- Go to [Settings] > [System Settings] and press OK to open the Settings menu
- Go to [Channel Setup] > [Digital Setup] > [Interactive Application Setup] > [Interactive Application] > Set select Off
- Press the [Home] button on the remote to exit from the Settings menu and return to the broadcast
- Pressing the red button or [Teletext] button on the remote will launch the MHEG application*
*NOTE: If the issue continues after step 5, please unplug and then replug your TV's AC power cord.
Affected models [TV Series]
|TV Series||Firmware version|
|WE6, WE75 and WF6 Series||8.464|
|XE70 and XF70 Series||8.764|
Unsure which TV series your model belongs to? Here are some examples: