IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Google Assistant assists you in operating your headphones using only your voice without the need of operating your smartphone and lets you perform operations when listening to music, contact your friends, set reminders, and more.
What do I need?
- Headphones that support Google Assistant
- To check if your headphones support Google Assistant, see the Applicable Products and Categories section of This Article.
- Update the headphones software to the latest version. Visit the Sony Support website, search for your headphones by entering the model number, and then go to the Downloads section for more information.
- Download the Sony | Headphones Connect app
Install the latest version of the Headphones Connect app:
- A smartphone that supports the Google Assistant app
Download and install the latest version of the Google Assistant app.
What can Google Assistant do?
Google Assistant settings