IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Things you need to use Google Assistant with wireless headphones
- Headphones that support Google Assistant
- To check if your headphones support Google Assistant, click the expandable section at the top of this article (Applicable Products and Categories of This Article).
- Update the headphones software to the latest version. Visit the Sony Support website, search for your headphones by entering the model name in the search bar, then go to the Downloads section.
- Sony | Headphones Connect app for Android
Install the latest version of the Sony | Headphones Connect app from the Google Play Store.
- An Android smartphone that supports the Google Assistant app
Install the latest version of the Google Assistant app from the Google Play Store.
Note: Due to the changes Google will be making to the Google Assistant feature, linking headphones to the Google Assistant app for iOS will be discontinued.