There are two ways to control the sound volume of the LF-S50G:
A. Using touch-free hand gestures
- Circle your finger within the top area depicted on the pictures below.
(You can use the Sony logo as a visual indicator)
- To turn down the volume, put your finger over the gesture control sensor and circle it counter clockwise within the sensor area. The volume will then decrease in bursts
- To turn up the volume, put the finger over the gesture control sensor and circle it clockwise within the sensor area. The volume will then increase in bursts.
B. Using your Google Assistant
You can set the volume to your preferred level by saying one of the voice commands for volume control to your Google Assistant.
- "Ok Google, set speaker volume at 40 percent (%)"
- "Ok Google, increase the volume"
- "Hey Google, volume down"