- If the issues below occur, first try these solution procedures .
- Sound cuts out regularly
- TV enters demo mode
- Program guide does not display or is outdated
- Recording cannot be performed (*)
- Recorded titles disappeared from the title list (*)
(*) Recording function is only available for certain models and countries/regions.
- If the issues are not resolved even after trying step 1, or if other issues occur: A power reset or a Factory Data Reset may resolve your issue. Read the following and try resetting the TV. How to perform a reset or a Factory Data Reset on an Android TV
Examples of issues after updating：
- Repeating reboot.
- TV does not turn on.
- Flashing LED.
- Network error occurs.
- Channels are not shown.
- Connected external HDD is not recognized.
- Noise occurs on the image recorded on an external HDD.
- No sound or no pictures.
- The remote control does not work.
- TV freezes.
- Improper behavior occurs, or TV’s behavior is unstable, etc.
If the issue is still unresolved after performing a reset or a Factory Data Reset, service may be required.
For customers whose issues are not resolved after resetting TV.
Please help us by filling out the following question.
Your answers will be used as data to improve our products and customer support.
*Responses will not be replied to. Thank you for your understanding.