How to troubleshoot when some of the DLNA content is not showing or displayed on the Blu-Ray player?
Some of the DLNA content is not showing or displayed on the player.
If some of the DLNA content does not display on the Blu-ray Disc (BD) player, follow these steps to restore the DLNA content:
- Using the supplied remote control, press Home to go to the Home menu of the BD player.
- Select Setup
- On the Setup menu, select Network Settings.
- On the Network Settings menu, select Connection Server Settings.
- On the Connection Server Settings, press the Options button on the remote control.
- Select Delete All Media Servers, then select Yes.
- Press the Options button on the remote control again.
- Select Update Server List.
Your DLNA content should now be restored and should be viewable on the BD player.