Your computer may crash when attempting to browse the internet using Internet Explorer 9.x, 10.x or 11.xIt is possible to correct the issue by following steps.
- Click Start, click Control Panel, click Programs, and then click Programs and Features.
- Click View installed updates.
- Click Update for Microsoft Windows (KB 2670838), and then click Uninstall.
If the above solution is not effective, please try the below.
- In Internet Explorer open Internet Options.
- Click on Advanced Tab.
- Under Accelerated graphics, check box "Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering".
Alternatively, use another browser, e.g. Firefox, Chrome.
The issue is related to your computer using hybrid video cards. More details can be found in: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2670838.