Questions & Answers: 8
- I can't find any design on my Store page in the FES Closet appWith the arrival of the new version of the FES Closet App (version 1.13.0), we've implemented some server changes. Update the app to the latest version on the App Store or Google Play to redownload the designs
- Can I use images from my iPhone library when using the CREATE function?From FES Closet app version 1.13.0, you can no longer use images from the iPhone library. You can continue to use the app camera when using the CREATE function.
- FES Watch U: Wireless connection troubleshootingWhen you are unable to connect your watch and your smartphone: Make sure that the Bluetooth connection icon is being displayed on the watch. If you can’t see the Bluetooth icon, press the button on the watch for
- How to pair the FES Watch U with your smartphoneThis page introduces connection information about FES watch U with a smartphone. Please select your topic: Basic Information Set up & changing smartphone Troubleshooting Basic Information Can the watch be used without
- FES Watch U Functions & CompatibilityFunctions Calendar function: depends on the pattern of the watch. Check the Store in the "FES Closet" app for more information. Pattern change Due to characteristics of the electronic paper used for the screen and
- FES Watch U: batteries and chargingHow long can I use the watch when fully charged? About two weeks in the normal mode (*1, *2), or about 24 hours with the display always turned on. Note that full charging requires approximately 2.5 hours. *1 Assuming
- FES Watch U maintenance and careWater-resistant performance Under the specified temperature conditions, the watch can achieve water-resistant performance equivalent to IPX5/IPX7. However, water resistance is not guaranteed under the following
- Where can I buy Sony products?Thank you for your interest of Sony Products. Should you need purchasing or latest product information, you can refer to our Sony Electronics website. Alternatively, can refer to our retail shop locator.