How long can I use the watch when fully charged?
About two weeks in the normal mode (*1, *2), or about 24 hours with the display always turned on. Note that full charging requires approximately 2.5 hours.
- *1 Assuming that the pattern is changed once a day, a pattern is added once a day, and the time is displayed 25 times a day
- *2 The continuous functioning time may be shorter depending on the usage conditions and environment.
Can the watch be charged from a mobile battery or a computer?
The CP-AD2 AC adapter from Sony is recommended for charging.
If the electric current is too weak, charging may not finish within the expected timeframe.
How can I check the remaining battery level on the band?
Press and hold down the button for at least 2 seconds. You should notice a battery icon appearing on the wristband.
When your watch does not charge, check the following:
- Make sure that the watch is properly placed in the charging cradle.
- Make sure that the charging terminals on the watch and charging cradle are clean. If the terminals are dirty, clean them with a soft dry cloth.
- If you are using the watch for the first time or if it has not been used for a long time, charge it for at least 30 minutes.