Intel Chipset Driver, Version 188.8.131.529 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Intel Chipset Driver for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
The Intel Chipset Driver will remove the yellow exclamation mark which appears next to “SM Bus Controller” in the Device Manager window when the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the INDCHI-00265280-0042.exe program.
- Download the INDCHI-00265280-0042.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDCHI-00265280-0042.exe file to begin the installation.
- At User Account Control click Yes
- If the Select Language window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the OK.
- At Select Country please select the country you want for this installation and click Next
- At the Welcome to Intel Chipset Driver Setup Program, click Next.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click I Agree.
- At the Finished screen, click Finish.
- At This system must be restarted to complete the installation, click OK to restart the computer.
The installation of the Intel Chipset Driver is completed.
- 32 / 64 bit
- 3.83 Mb