ZV-1F: Self-timer shooting
A self-timer is available for both still images and movies.
When including yourself in the picture, it’s convenient to flip out the LCD panel and adjust image display accordingly, which enables you to check the angle of view and how the shot is composed, and to adjust settings with touch operations.
Still image self-timer
- Tap the ( Single Shooting ) icon on the LCD screen or press the left side of the control wheel to display Drive Mode.
- Set to Self-timer(Single), select 2, 5, or 10 seconds, and tap OK or press the center of the control wheel to confirm.
- Tap the still image capture icon or press the Shutter button to start the timer. The camera shoots after the delay you set.
To cancel the self-timer, return to single-shot mode.
Movie and S&Q self-timer
- Tap the Self-timer icon on the LCD screen or press the left side of the control wheel to display the Self-timer.
- Set the delay before recording and whether to repeat the self-timer, and then tap OK.
- Tap the movie recording start/stop icon or press the MOVIE button to start the timer. Recording starts after the delay you set.
To stop recording, tap the movie recording start/stop icon again.
All images used here are provided for illustrative purposes only.