IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
You can choose between two startup options in the Power on behaviour settings when you power on your TV.
- Home screen: The TV starts with Home screen
- Last input: The TV starts with the last watched TV channel or external input
To change the TV startup settings
- Press the Quick Settings button on the remote control.
- Select Power on behaviour.
- Select Last input.
- If the power is turned off while displaying the Home screen or another application screen (except TV channels and external inputs), the TV will start on the Home screen, regardless of the Power on behavior setting.
- The default Power on behaviour value depends on the status of the signed-in Google account. If you signed in to the Google account on the TV, the default value is Home screen. If not, Last input is the default.