To play 360 Reality Audio music using the nugs.net app, start by enabling the Chromecast built-in function in the app. Once enabled, freely cast content to an audio device.
Note: It is recommended to update your audio device to the latest software version. Software updates may contain (but are not limited to) patches, bug fixes, software stability and removal of outdated features.
To enable the Chromecast built-in function
- Install the Google Home app on your smartphone.
- Connect the speaker to the same Wi-Fi network as the smartphone.
- Setup the Google Home app following the on screen instructions.
- Open and log in to the nugs.net app.
- Select 360 Reality Audio compatible music, tap the Cast icon and select the device to cast (play) the music on.
Note: For details about casting, refer to the nugs.net Customer Service website.