To play 360 Reality Audio music using the nugs.net app, start by enabling the Chromecast built-in function in the app. Once enabled, freely cast content to an audio device.
To enable the Chromecast built-in function
- Install the Google Home app on your smartphone.
- Connect the speaker to the same Wi-Fi network as the smartphone.
- Setup the Google Home app following the on screen instructions.
- Open and log in to the nugs.net app.
- Select 360 Reality Audio compatible music, tap the Cast icon and select the device to cast (play) the music on.
Note: For details about casting, refer to the nugs.net Customer Service website.