IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
This article only applies if you have installed the latest firmware update, (6.4960 and later), on your TV. Downloads are posted on our support website.
Follow the steps below if the YouView app’s thumbnail (Live TV & Catch Up) doesn’t appear in the list of apps visible on the Home screen of your TV.
- On the supplied remote control, press the [HOME] button.
- In the [Apps] menu, press on the [+] (Plus/Add app to favourites) thumbnail, located at the end of the horizontal list of apps, as shown in the picture below.
- In the [Select app] menu, select [Live TV & Catch Up], as shown in the picture below.
- You can now access the YouView app (Live TV & Catch Up) from the list of apps on the Home screen.
- You can change the position of the YouView app's thumbnail (Live TV & Catch Up) in the app list. Use the remote control to select and long press the thumbnail, then use the left/right arrow buttons to change the thumbnail’s position.