- How do I participate in the promotion?
- What is considered to be an acceptable proof of purchase?
- What formats can be used for uploading documents as part of the registration process and are there any size restrictions?
- I have not received e-mail updates regarding my claim, how can I track the progress of it?
- I am experiencing problems when trying to register for this promotion online where should I go?
- I registered my camera but I did not receive my voucher codes, what should I do?
- What is the maximum amount of claims I can create?
1. How do I participate in the promotion?
Buy an eligible camera, register your eligible camera on My Sony and indicate you would like to receive marketing emails. After the registration has been completed, you will receive 3 voucher codes within the next 24 hours to claim cashback when you purchase up to three eligible lenses from a participating retailer (in UK - in Ireland).
Enter the campaign website (in UK - in Ireland) and click on the “Claim” button to register. Cashback claims may only be submitted after thirty (30) days from the date of purchase of the relevant Lens(es) and within three months from the lens purchase at the latest. Claims submitted before the relevant date will be rejected.
Log-in or create a My Sony account and fill in the campaign form by providing the following details:
- Your Lens product information: model, serial number, unique voucher code received via My Sony, purchase date and retailer
- Your personal details: name, email address, postal address, bank details and telephone number
- Your proof of purchase of the lens
- A photo of the white sticker which shows barcodes, model and serial number of the Promotion Lens that is CUT OUT from the lens product packaging
After providing this information, please click on the “Submit” button.
After submitting your form, you’ll be redirected to a confirmation page and an email confirming your registration will be sent to your email address. Your registration code is an 8-digit number that will be displayed in the e-mail subject line. This code will also act as a reference number in case you have any questions about the campaign.
If your claim meets the terms and conditions of the promotion (in UK - in Ireland), you will receive your designated cashback within 28 days of your claim being validated. If you’d like to check the status of your cashback claim, please click on the “See the status of your claim ” (in UK - in Ireland) link on the campaign homepage.
2. What is considered to be an acceptable proof of purchase?
An acceptable proof of purchase must contain the needed criteria below:
1- Retailer's name.
2- Date of purchase.
3- Product details.
4- VAT number of the retailer
Putting into consideration that the claim can be rejected if the supplied documents do not meet the above criteria.
3. What formats can be used for uploading documents as part of the registration process and are there any size restrictions?
4. I have not received e-mail updates regarding my claim, how can I track the progress of it?
An automated confirmation e-mail is sent when your claim is submitted and another email when your claim is accepted. Should we need any further information, a separate e-mail is sent to you. Please make sure to check your spam/junk folder of your mailbox. Moreover, you may use this link (in UK - in Ireland) to track the progress of your claim by entering the claim ID provided in the confirmation e-mail.
5. I am experiencing problems when trying to register for this promotion online where should I go?
6. I registered my camera but I did not receive my voucher codes, what should I do?
If you are a new customer make sure you registered an eligible camera on My Sony. Please note: The 3 unique codes will be delivered in a separate email within 24 hours after product registration.
7. What is the maximum amount of claims I can create?
You will receive 3 voucher codes for each registered eligible camera. There is no limit for the amount of registered eligible cameras.
E.g.: If you buy and register 3 eligible cameras, you will get 3x3=9 voucher codes in total.
You are limited to one claim per individual lens model per 1 registered eligible camera.