IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
You can operate the Home Theater System using the TV remote control when the devices are connected via an HDMI cable and the Control for HDMI function is enabled.
You can use the following operations with the TV remote control:
- Power On/Off: You can turn the TV On or Off, and the Home Theater System will turn On or Off at the same time.
- Volume adjustment: You can adjust the volume of the Home Theater System if it's selected in the audio output setting of the TV.
The Home Theater System & TV don't turn on at the same time
If the Home Theater System and TV don't turn on at the same time, follow the steps below:
- Turn off both the TV and the Home Theater.
- Turn on the TV using the TV remote control.
- Turn on the Home Theater using the Home Theater remote control.
- Turn off both the TV and the Home Theater using the TV remote control. Once the TV and the Home Theater can be turned off simultaneously, you will be able to turn them both on and off the next time.