Can I illuminate the Glass Speaker without playing music?
If music is not playing for a while, the unit powers off automatically and the illumination LED turns off.
The Auto Power Off (Auto Standby) function is set to ON by default: the speaker will automatically turn off after 15 minutes under the following conditions:
- The speaker is not being operated.
- No music (sound) is played when the speaker is connected to a Bluetooth device.
- The music (sound) of an audio device connected to the AUDIO IN jack is not playing back, or the music (sound) output from an audio device is remarkably weak.
When Auto Standby is set to OFF, the unit does not power off automatically, and you can continuously enjoy the illumination LED.
How to turn off the Auto Standby function:
- Open Music Center application.
- Select the device from Speaker & Group.
- Select Settings.
- Select Power Option.
- Uncheck Auto Standby.