Follow these steps if the wireless speaker isn't responding to any voice commands.
- Depending on the location of your wireless speaker, the ambient conditions may prevent the speaker from detecting the voice command. Avoid placing the speaker in a noisy place or a place that is exposed to strong winds or echoes (sound reflections).
- Make sure that the built-in microphones aren't blocked.
- Instead of giving the voice command, try performing the equivalent touch-free gesture.
- You may have given the voice command too quickly for your wireless speaker to detect. Try talking to the speaker a little more slowly.
- The built-in microphones of your wireless speaker may be disabled. Press the (microphone off) button.