After updating your TV to firmware 6.267, the following on-screen message may appear intermittently.
This message will only appear if you previously removed the Samba TV setup notification by disabling the Samba Services Manager in the System Apps list: [Settings] > [Apps] > [System Apps] > [Samba Services Manager].
To resolve this symptom, please try the steps below:
- Select Apps from the [Settings] menu
- Select Samba Services Manager from [System Apps]
- Select Enable
- In the Enable menu select OK
If the Samba application setup notification appears while you're using the TV, you can choose [Decline].
Alternatively, you can also disable Samba Interactive TV by going to:
- [Settings] > [Samba Interactive TV] (this section also appears during the initial setup)
- On the information window, select [Next]
- There, you can disable Samba TV [Disagree and disable]
- Confirm your selection by choosing [Yes]