You may have noticed different sound field options on your AV receiver when using Chromecast built-in, after performing a firmware update.
You can now select [2CH] or [MULTI] channel in the AMP Menu. To access these options, please use the steps below:
- Press AMP Menu key on the remote control.
- Select [AUDIO].
- Select [CAST SOUND].
- Select either [2CH] or [MULTI].
While playing music using Chromecast built-in, you can only select [Multi Ch Stereo] or [2ch Stereo] by pressing 2CH/MULTI on the remote control or on the receiver front panel. You cannot select other sound fields.
- You cannot select sound fields in the following cases:
- [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter]
- The Wireless Multi-Room function is activated
- When connecting headphones to the receiver, [Headphone(2ch)] is selected as a sound field automatically