The Opera Internet browser of Sony's Android TV does not have a home page setting. However, by using the Speed Dial function, you can easily open your favourite pages.
The Speed Dial function is considered as the most frequently visited pages by the user, and also allows promotion of certain web pages. By changing the Speed Dial settings of the TV, users can change the web pages they want to appear on the Speed Dial function.
NOTE: Speed Dial entries are visible in the new tab section.
To access the Speed Dial settings, follow the steps below.
- On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under the Apps category, select Internet Browser.
- Press the UP ARROW button repeatedly until the cursor reaches the upper part of the screen where the address bar is.
- Press the button.
- On the soft keyboard, key in your desired Web address.
- Select GO.
- Align the cursor with the menu at the top of the screen.
- Select the icon.
- Select Add to Speed Dial.