IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The Internet Browser(*) does not have a Home page setting.
*The official name of the Internet Browser is Vewd (formerly Opera) Internet Browser.
However, by using the speed dial function, you can easily open your favourite pages.
What is Speed Dial?
- Considered to be the most frequently used pages by the user
- Allows promotion of certain web pages (due to better location and easy access) - as a preload
- Also allows us to change them
- Speed Dial entries are visible in the new tab section
The setting process is as follows.
- On your TV remote control, press the HOME button.
- For Android™ 8.0 only: Select Apps.
- In the Apps category, select Internet Browser.
- Access the desired page in the Internet Browser.
- Align the cursor with the menu at the top of the screen.
- Select the Vewd icon.
- Select Add to Speed Dial.