IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Playback on your car stereo begins with the first song in the Music folder of your connected USB device, regardless of whether the Shuffle play mode is enabled or not. The first song is determined:
- Alphabetically for letters
- Numerically for numbers
- In symbol order based on UTF-8.
- Apple® iPhone® and iPod® mobile digital devices don't support Shuffle play mode.
- The list display on the Music Center (SongPal) app isn't available during shuffle play. Disable the Shuffle play mode to enable the list display.
- You can only select Repeat Track in Shuffle play mode.
- Repeat Album is not an available option.
- You can set the Repeat play mode to Repeat Track while the Shuffle play mode is enabled.
- To cancel the Repeat play mode, press the next button. Your car stereo will start playing songs from the Music folder of the connected USB device, starting with the first song in the Music folder.