Check the following:
- Verify you have correctly selected the item on the setup screen that matches the input jack on the TV that the set-top box is connected to.
- Make sure that the IR blaster is positioned properly in front of the IR sensor on the set-top box or A/V receiver.
NOTE: Refer to the instruction manual or contact the device manufacturer for information about the location of the IR sensor on the A/V receiver or set-top box.
- Confirm whether the set-top box and the AV Receiver are supported models:
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- Select Settings.
- Select External Inputs in the TV Category.
- Select IR Blaster setup.
- Select Supported model list.
- For Set-top box: Select Set-top box.
- For AV receiver: Select AV receiver.
If you cannot find out your Set-Top box or AV receiver, then it is not supported for use with the IR blaster. In this case, use the remote control supplied with the set-top box or A/V receiver to operate it.