If the software update failed via the Internet by using Update via Internet, check the following:
- Make sure that the router and all of the equipment connected to the router and the AV receiver are switched on and working properly.
- If the AV receiver is connected through a wired network, check that the cable is firmly connected to the router.
Then, proceed as follows:
- Press OK on the error message, and then press the button on the remote control.
- Try Update via Internet again.
- If the software update still fails via the Internet, download the firmware from the support page (by typing your product model number in the search box on the support website homepage and selecting Firmware update under Software & Downloads) and try to Update via USB Memory.
NOTE: For details on operation method, please refer to the instructions manual.