Screen mirroring is a feature that allows you to display the screen of a compatible device (tablet, phone, etc.) on your television screen.
- This feature uses Miracast technology to create a direct wireless connection between your device and the Blu-ray Player. Your device must support Miracast (Screen mirroring) for this feature to work.
To confirm if your device is Wi-Fi Certified Miracast devices, visit the website: http://www.wi-fi.org/discover-wi-fi/wi-fi-certified-miracast.
- Screen mirroring does not use your wireless home network
- While you are using Screen mirroring, your device connection to your home network will be turned off
- iOS devices do not support Miracast, they cannot perform Screen mirroring. The inability to do Screen mirroring is a specification of iOS devices.
- Windows 10 OS: Screen Mirroring playback may not be displayed, due to compatibility limitations with the Windows video driver.
Follow the steps below to use Screen mirroring:
- Press the Home button on the remote control of the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Use the right or left arrow buttons to move to Input.
- Use the up or down arrow buttons to select Screen mirroring and press Enter.
- The following screen will be displayed.
- Turn on the Screen mirroring function of your compatible device. A screen similar to the following will be displayed.
- Select the device that matches the name displayed on the TV screen. You only have to make this selection the first time you are making a connection. Future connections should happen automatically when Screen mirroring is turned on for both the device and the Blu-ray Disc player.
- The screen from your device should now be displayed on the TV screen.