If after double-checking your cellular phone is not in Silent mode (or has its volume set to a very low level) you do not hear a ringtone through the car speakers connected to your Bluetooth audio system when receiving a phone call, it might be because the Ringtone is set to 2 (the cellular phone ringtone) instead of 1 (the car stereo ringtone). Follow the steps below to correct this:
- While in the BT Phone function, press the Call button.
- Rotate the control dial and then select Ringtone.
- Change the Ringtone option to 1.
- To exit the menu, press the Back button.
NOTE：If you are using RM-X7BT, also check the following.
- Check that the adaptor is connected to the car audio unit with the AUX cable.
- Check that the source of the car audio unit is set to the AUX source.