Follow this procedure to set the ALARM of the clock radio.
For the ICF-C111:
- On the top of the radio, press and hold down the ALARM button.
- While pressing the ALARM button, press TIME SET H button.
- When the desired hour is displayed on the LCD, release the ALARM button.
- While pressing the ALARM button, press TIME SET M button.
- When the desired minute is displayed on the LCD, release the ALARM button.
- To enable the alarm, move the function selector switch to RADIO or BUZZER.
For the SRF-V1BT:
- On top of the radio, press and hold down SETTINGS button.
- Turn TUNE dial until TIME is displayed.
- Press ENTER.
- With Time setting displayed, press ENTER again.
- Turn TUNE dial to select Hour (including AM or FM) and press ENTER.
- Turn TUNE dial to select Minutes and press ENTER.
- Press SETTINGS button to exit menu.
For the ICF-CD873:
- Press ALARM A for a few seconds until a beep is heard.
NOTE: and the hour flashes on the display.
- Press TUNE/TIME SET + or - to set the hour.
- Press ALARM A again.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to set the minute.
NOTE: Two short beeps sound to confirm the setting. After a few seconds, the display returns to the current time.
For the ICF-CS10IP and ICF-CS10IPBLK:
- Press and hold ALARM SET A or B. WAKE UP appears and the hour flashes in the display.
- Press TIME SET + or - repeatedly until the desired hour appears. To cycle the hour rapidly, press and hold TIME SET + or -.
- Press ALARM SET A or B. The minute flashes.
- Repeat step 2 to set the minute.
- Press ALARM SET A or B. The days of the week flash.
- Repeat step 2 to set the days of the week.
NOTE: You can select the days from the following three options:
- Every day: MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN
- Week day: MON TUE WED THU FRI
- Week end: SAT SUN
- Press ALARM SET A or B. The alarm mode setting is entered.
- Press TIME SET + or - repeatedly until the desired alarm mode flashes.
NOTE: You can choose one of 5 settings:
- iPod, FM1, FM2, AM or BUZZER.
- Set the alarm mode as follows:
- iPod: Setting the iPod alarm
- FM1, FM2 or AM: Setting the radio alarm
- BUZZER: Setting the buzzer alarm
For the ICF-CD820 and ICF-CD821:
- While holding down ALARM A, press either TIME SET/TRACK + or - until the desired time appears in the display window.
NOTE: The indication flashes and ":" lights.
- Release ALARM A. The alarm time is set and the indication becomes the current time.
- While holding down WAKE UP TRACK, set the desired track by pressing or .
- Release WAKE UP TRACK. The track is preset and the indication becomes the current time.
NOTE: When the CD player is preset to start with track 5, it will always start with track 5 even if a different CD is used, unless the WAKE UP TRACK is changed.
For the ICF-CD853V:
For the CD alarm, the track specified as the wake-up track is played first.
NOTE: If the CD play mode is set to SHUFFLE or SHUFFLE REP, however, all tracks are played in random order.
- With the alarm turned on, adjust the volume to the level you require.
- Press ALARM SET CD for a few seconds.
NOTE: ALARM, CD appears on the display. After one beep, ALARM and the hour will start to flash in the display.
- Press TUNE/TIME SET + or - until the desired hour appears.
NOTE: To set the hour rapidly, hold down TUNE/TIME SET + or -.
- Press ALARM SET CD and the minute will flash.
- Repeat step 3 to set the minute and press ALARM SET CD.
NOTE: The wake-up track number flashes on the display.
- Press TUNE/TIME SET + or - to select the desired wake-up track number.
NOTE: The wake-up track number can be set up to 99.
- Press ALARM SET CD and two short beeps will confirm the setting.