Questions & Answers: 76
- Why do I hear sound with noise-cancelling on?Noise-cancelling can be the very reason you chose to buy headphones or earphones. You may want to cancel out noise on your daily commute, during a flight, or block out noisy neighbours. Did you know? Sound can
- How to connect your Bluetooth headphones to a laptop/desktop computerCheck out the following video from the Sony Bluetooth Series to learn how to connect your Bluetooth device to a Windows or Apple computer. For more detailed information, follow the three steps in the article below
- Feeling Blue? Tips to help with Bluetooth connection issuesIn this article, you’ll find solutions to the most common Bluetooth issues. Watch Bluetooth help videos If you’re having Bluetooth-related issues or are looking for Bluetooth tips, check out our video series or
- Sound of Bluetooth headphones/speakers cuts or noise occursVarious reasons can cause noise interference to the sound of Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Please check the following solutions for each cause: Alternatively, you can visit our Sony Headphones Troubleshooting
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products.This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products. Technology Overview What is Bluetooth wireless technology? Which Bluetooth profiles are supported? Pairing/Connection How to pair
- [Video] How To: Connect Bluetooth Headphones to your Sony TVYou may also want to connect your Sony TV to your Bluetooth headphones. In this video, you will learn just how easy it is. This video supports subtitles. How to turn captions on or off when watching Internet videos
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - How to pair devicesThe following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and introduces Bluetooth pairing: connecting devices.
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Pairing devices with NFC (Near Field Communication)The following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and talks about connecting a Bluetooth device via Near Field Communication (NFC). It's an easy way to pair devices!