To play back content in 4K, connect the TV to an HDMI device which supports 4K with a High Speed HDMI cable.
To view 4K picture with enhanced format (18Gbps) *, follow the steps below.
*4K (50, 60 Hz) of YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, YCbCr 4:2:0 / 10bit, RGB, etc.
- Prepare the Premium High Speed HDMI cable which supports 18Gbps.
- Connect the HDMI cable to compatible HDMI terminal on the TV.
NOTE: Compatible HDMI terminal depends on the TV model. For the details, you can refer to the FAQ below.
Which HDMI terminals do support enhanced format (18Gbps)?
- Set HDMI signal format to Enhanced format.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select External inputs in the TV category.
- Select HDMI signal format and set to Enhanced format.
HDR (High dynamic Range):
To play back content in HDR, follow the steps below.
- Prepare the TV which supports HDR.
- Connect the HDMI device which supports HDR to the TV.
NOTE: When you playback 4K (60p) with HDR, some HDMI terminals may not support 4K (60p).