The following articles solve USB connectivity issues and recording queries related to Sony's Android TV.
USB HDD Recording (REC)
- Frequently Asked Questions - USB HDD Recording and Twin Picture
- What types of USB hard disk drives are compatible with Sony's Android TV?
- Can a USB memory stick or USB solid-state drive (SSD) be used for recording?
- What file formats are supported by the Album, Music and Video apps?
- What file formats are supported by Media Player from the Google Play Store?
- What is the maximum file size that can be played from a USB device connected to my TV?
- My 3D photos and movies cannot be played from my USB memory stick or the Home network
How to Use
- How to view and listen to the pictures, videos, and music on a USB device
- How can I see detailed information on the video content I'm currently watching?
- The video contents of a USB storage device are not displayed in the Video application
- BRAVIA TV is not recognising the mobile device that I connected via USB cable
- Why can't I delete content from within the Album, Music or Video applications?
- The BRAVIA TV goes into standby when USB devices are connected via USB hub
- Some of the contents of a USB device cannot be resumed when using a video application
- The content on my USB device has become corrupted after I unplugged it while the TV was reading the files