Questions & Answers: 89
- Getting Started with Sony's Wireless Audio and Multi-roomBefore You Start Download the Music Center (SongPal™) app on Google Play™ store or the App Store® website. Check the list of compatible products on the Music Center website. Make sure to update your audio devices
- Sound of Bluetooth headphones/speakers cuts or noise occursVarious reasons can cause noise interference to the sound of Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Please check the following solutions for each cause: Alternatively, you can visit our Sony Headphones Troubleshooting
- How long does it take to charge the built-in battery of the audio speaker or player?The charging time will vary depending on remaining battery power and battery condition. For information about the charging time, see the specifications and the manual supplied with your audio speaker or player.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products.This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products. Technology Overview What is Bluetooth wireless technology? Which Bluetooth profiles are supported? Pairing/Connection How to pair
- The Wi-Fi signal drops out or keeps losing connection.Select your product and refer to the applicable troubleshooting section. VAIO Computer Television (Android TV) Television (other than Android TV) Other products
- LF-S50G Compatibility Information for Sony devicesThe following list contains the compatibility information of LF-S50G (As of June 2018) NOTE: To use voice command with the devices which support Chromecast built-in or Google Assistant, connect LF-S50G to the devices
- No sound is emitted from the super tweeter on the top panelSuper tweeter is the speaker driver that produces high frequency sound during playback of music files. Music files without high frequency will not output sound on the top super tweeter.
- What audio file formats can be played when a Walkman is connected to a USB B port on the wireless speaker?The wireless speaker can play all the files that Walkman can play. If a file is in an audio file format not supported by the wireless speaker, the Walkman converts that file format to one that the wireless speaker
- How to set the wireless LAN settings using SongPal application in your smartphoneFollow these steps to set the Wi-Fi network settings using Music Center (SongPal) application. Connect the mobile device and audio device via a BLUETOOTH connection. A Bluetooth connection is required in order to