Questions & Answers: 7
- Where can I find a Sony Authorised Repair & Service Center?Please select a product category Diagnostics, Repair Booking options and Authorised Service & Repair Centres can vary depending on your product. Please click a category to continue ► Televisions & projectors
- Information regarding the QR code, a trademarked term owned by the DENSO WAVE INCORPORATEDENSO WAVE is the inventor of the QR Code. QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED in Japan and in other countries and regions. Answers to questions regarding the QR Code can be found on the
- How to report security vulnerabilities to SonyThe Secure@Sony program accepts bug reports that allow a potential attacker to compromise the integrity, availability or confidentiality of Sony products. If you think you've found a qualifying security vulnerability
- Notes on connecting to the internet with products manufactured by SonyWhen you connect a product manufactured by Sony such as a TV or Blu-ray recorder to the internet, use a router to connect, or connect the product to a LAN port with a router function. Wired/wireless connection via
- I want to buy a Sony productThank you for your interest of Sony Products. Should you need purchasing or latest product information, you can refer to our Sony Electronics website. Alternatively, can refer to our retail shop locator.
- [EASY VIDEO] How to use the Sony Support website! Top Search Strategies 1. Get to your Product page Start by typing your product name in the search bar. It should take you to your product page, which is the best platform to start your journey: the product page