Questions & Answers: 51
- Tips on pairing Bluetooth headphones and other devicesSolving your Bluetooth pairing & connection issues First, let's verify the Bluetooth issue you’re experiencing: I'm struggling to connect two Bluetooth devices for the first time or pair a second device. Linking
- Tips on Bluetooth sound settings and sound issuesSolving your Bluetooth sound issues and explaining Sound settings First, let's verify the Bluetooth issue you’re experiencing: I've successfully paired two devices, but the sound gets disrupted, I can’t hear anything
- XAV Steering Wheel Control compatibilityGeneral Notes Compatibility is only confirmed with the Japanese Car Manufacturing companies listed below Sony recommends using a professional for installation. Car manufacturers can change the wiring specifications
- Where do I find product manuals, specifications, firmware/software updates or drivers on Sony's support website?Learn how to use Sony's support website to find your product page, manuals, firmware/software updates or drivers, as well as product specifications. The best way to find information about your product is to first
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that can be used for close-range data transmission from one digital device to another. Bluetooth is essentially a one-to-one wireless connection
- Apple CarPlay function does not work after updating to the new version of iOS.(13.1)After updating to a new version of the iOS, Siri may be turned OFF, which will prevent CarPlay from working. To resolve this issue, make sure Siri is set to ON and then launch CarPlay. You can change your Siri
- The car stereo doesn't respond when using Apple CarPlayIf the car stereo doesn't respond when using Apple CarPlay, press and hold the HOME button for 10 seconds. The car stereo will reboot and the issue should be resolved.
- Can't find the icons for my sources and the Settings icon on the car stereoFollow these steps: On your car stereo, press the HOME button to display the home screen and source icons. On the home screen, swipe to the left to display the Settings icon.
- The Bluetooth setting isn't available during CarPlay connectionThe Bluetooth® setting won't be available during Apple CarPlay® connection. This is entirely normal. You can access the Bluetooth setting after using CarPlay.
- No Record appears when I access Contacts through the car stereoDepending on your phone, a message requesting access to your contacts may appear. Make sure to allow access or change your phone's settings so that the message won't appear and then perform hands-free connection