Questions & Answers: 78
- Tips on pairing Bluetooth headphones and other devicesSolving your Bluetooth pairing & connection issues First, let's verify the Bluetooth issue you’re experiencing: I'm struggling to connect two Bluetooth devices for the first time or pair a second device. Linking
- Tips on Bluetooth sound settings and sound issuesSolving your Bluetooth sound issues and explaining Sound settings First, let's verify the Bluetooth issue you’re experiencing: I've successfully paired two devices, but the sound gets disrupted, I can’t hear anything
- Where do I find product manuals, specifications, firmware/software updates or drivers on Sony's support website?Learn how to use Sony's support website to find your product page, manuals, firmware/software updates or drivers, as well as product specifications. The best way to find information about your product is to first
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that can be used for close-range data transmission from one digital device to another. Bluetooth is essentially a one-to-one wireless connection
- Where to find the model name and serial number?Your model name enables you to get information and services specific to your device. The model name and serial number can be found in several locations, depending on the product: A label on the back or bottom of
- Cannot backup the settings in the internal memory of the receiver.To store the settings automatically in the internal memory of the unit, wait for: 10 seconds after the unit is turned off when pressing and holding the OFF button. 10 seconds after the ignition is turned off from
- No sound from my Android phone connected to the Car Stereo with a USB CableIf your Android smartphone is connected to your car stereo with a USB cable and music doesn't play, change the USB MODE from MSC/MTP to ANDROID: Press the Control dial to go to the MENU. Rotate the Control dial
- When a source that appears on the Music Center app is selected, a different source appears on the car audio.When the source on the Music Center app is different than what appears on the car audio, disconnect the app and the car audio, and then reconnect them.
- Fast rewinding is much faster than usual when playing FLAC format files on my car stereoWhen playing a high compression file in the FLAC format, fast rewinding may be much faster. This is normal.
- The Music Center app can no longer connect to a device it was previously connected toTry one of the following procedures: From MENU of your car stereo, select the SONY APP, then select to connect. From the Bluetooth setting on the smartphone, connect to your car stereo, and then connect from the