Questions & Answers: 58
- Tips on pairing Bluetooth headphones and other devicesSolving your Bluetooth pairing & connection issues First, let's verify the Bluetooth issue you’re experiencing: I'm struggling to connect two Bluetooth devices for the first time or pair a second device. Linking
- Tips on Bluetooth sound settings and sound issuesSolving your Bluetooth sound issues and explaining Sound settings First, let's verify the Bluetooth issue you’re experiencing: I've successfully paired two devices, but the sound gets disrupted, I can’t hear anything
- Where do I find product manuals, specifications, firmware/software updates or drivers on Sony's support website?Learn how to use Sony's support website to find your product page, manuals, firmware/software updates or drivers, as well as product specifications. The best way to find information about your product is to first
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that can be used for close-range data transmission from one digital device to another. Bluetooth is essentially a one-to-one wireless connection
- Where to find the model name and serial number?Your model name enables you to get information and services specific to your device. The model name and serial number can be found in several locations, depending on the product: A label on the back or bottom of
- The clock setting changes on its own.Check the Setting Clock Time (CT) setting of the menu. If the Setting Clock Time (CT) function is ON, the time is set to the data received from the radio station, regardless of the correctness. The following steps
- The Quick-BrowZer feature responds slowly.The Quick-BrowZer™ feature may respond slowly when there are too many files and subfolders in the folder. For increased performance, try reducing the amount of files and subfolders.
- Will the car stereo recognize an M3U playlist that I downloaded to my portable player?The MPEG Audio Layer 3 Uniform Resource Locator (M3U) is a playlist of data text files that only contain information leading to the location of an MP3 file. Since the playlist does not contain actual audio files
- What type of USB connection modes are supported by this unit? What are MTP and MSC?This device supports both Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) and Mass Storage Class (MSC) type of USB connection modes. Example of supported devices are USB flash drives, digital media players and mobile devices. MSC:
- The music playback does not resume when reconnecting the device to the USB port.The playback may not restart at the last play point depending on the USB device connected. In this case, wait a few moments before reconnecting the USB device.