Questions & Answers: 175
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that can be used for close-range data transmission from one digital device to another. Bluetooth is essentially a one-to-one wireless connection
- Where to find the model name and serial number?Your model name enables you to get information and services specific to your device. The model name and serial number can be found in several locations, depending on the product: A label on the back or bottom of
- Is it possible to charge the battery pack using the camcorder?It is not possible to charge the battery pack using the camcorder.
- The camcorder is connected to a TV via HDMI, but the image does not appear.The camcorder does not automatically detect HDMI signals. Please adjust the setting manually according to the specifications of the TV.
- What kind of recording formats are available?You can record in the following formats. XAVC-I (4:2:2 10bit) XAVC-I DCI4K 59.94p mode:VBR, MAX bit rate 600 Mbps, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 XAVC-I DCI4K 50p mode:VBR, MAX bit rate 500 Mbps, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 XAVC-I DCI4K
- What kind of effects does base ISO sensitivity provide?To get the most out of the high-sensitivity sensor performance, the base sensitivity setting on the camcorder can be changed to extend the ISO upper limit to 409600(*1) for shooting in dark locations (The ISO upper
- What is monitor LUT?This function enables you to apply a monitor LUT (MLUT) in Cine EI mode, which shoots with look adjustment in post-production. s709, 709(800%), or S-Log3 can be selected as the base look. You can also import and
- What are the features of the ILME-FX6? Also, what are the differences compared to the PXW-FX9?Main features of the camcorder The FS5 series features a compact and lightweight body suitable for professional video shooting. It is equipped with an FF sensor that provides high video expressiveness and the latest