Questions & Answers: 45
- How can I watch Amazon Prime, Netflix, Disney+ (or other streaming services) on my TV when I don’t have access to the Google Playstore?Sony Bravia TVs have evolved throughout the years. But what’s the exact difference between smart TVs and Sony’s Android TVs? And why does it matter when it comes to apps? Smart TV vs Sony’s Android TV A “smart
- Where do I find product manuals, specifications, firmware/software updates or drivers on Sony's support website?Learn how to use Sony's support website to find your product page, manuals, firmware/software updates or drivers, as well as product specifications. The best way to find information about your product is to first
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that can be used for close-range data transmission from one digital device to another. Bluetooth is essentially a one-to-one wireless connection
- How to test if a remote control is sending an Infrared (IR) signalNOTE: This Answer is for infrared remote controls with the (IR) mark. The (IR) mark is not on Android TV remote controls released in 2016, but they are nonetheless infrared remote controls. An IR Remote Control
- Where to find the model name and serial number?Your model name enables you to get information and services specific to your device. The model name and serial number can be found in several locations, depending on the product: A label on the back or bottom of
- Frequently Asked Questions for 4K broadcastingFollowing a firmware update provided over the Internet (NDD - Network Direct Download), 4K broadcasting has been available in Europe as of the 26th of February 2015. Below you will find some frequently asked questions
- Why is there only sound, and no picture, coming from the 4K Media Player?Make sure that your TV is connected to the port of the 4K Media Player marked as HDMI 1. HDMI 2 is for audio out only, and does not output any video.
- Can I watch 4K content from my 4K Media Player without connecting it to the Internet?You can still enjoy 4K video content through a variety of ways without having an Internet connection. For example, you can use a USB flash drive or a 4K camcorder connected via the USB input on your 4K Media Player
- Which USB devices are compatible with the FMP-X5 4K Media Player?The USB devices found below have been confirmed as compatible with the 4K Media Player. NOTE: We cannot guarantee that all functions are operable for these devices. Confirmed USB hard disk drives for the rear USB
- Does the FMP-X5 4K Media Player support HDCP 2.2?Yes it does. The 4K Media Player FMP-X5 supports HDCP 2.2 from HDMI 1 output. HDMI 2 is exclusively only for Audio output and it supports HDCP 1.4.