Questions & Answers: 145
- How to resolve when TV displays "Connection status cannot be confirmed" message and cannot perform the firmware update?erThere may be a problem with the network connection. Verify that the network connection and settings are correct. Check the Ethernet cable to make sure it is securely connected to the "LAN(100)" terminal on the
- How to resolve when the power shuts down during the update process?Power on the Blu-ray Disc player and try the update process again.
- Termination of Music Search and Video Search on Blu-ray Disc players and Blu-ray Disc Home Theater systems in 201911 October 2018 Dear valued Sony customer, On certain Blu-ray Disc players, we will terminate the functions of displaying disc-related information of CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc by using the Gracenote database through
- My Blu-ray player does not respond when trying to playback some Blu-ray titlesIf your Blu-ray player doesn’t respond when trying to play back specific discs, please update the player with the latest firmware version.
- Service Icons disappeared - can’t launch Network Service on my Blu-ray player/ AV receiver after 22/05/2018From the 21st May 2018, a very small portion of Sony Blu-ray players / AV Receivers may become unable to access apps, updates or other network services. This is due to cached information* remaining on your devices
- Error: 400/404, the YouTube app does not launch on Blu-ray playerApril 11, 2018 Some Blu-ray Disc Players and Blu-ray Disc Home Theater Systems include the YouTube app. When using the YouTube app, you may experience an error message may be displayed, or YouTube app may not launch
- Unable to receive a picture from the Blu-ray Disc player when using an HDMI connectionIf you are unable to get a picture or the picture is not output correctly from the Blu-ray Disc player using an HDMI connection, follow these steps to resolve the issue: IMPORTANT: If model-specific information
- Error: Cannot display because the page you are trying to open is too largeThis error message may appear and return the browser to the main page, if there is not enough memory in the Blu-ray Disc player or Home Theater system to handle the amount of content on the web page you are trying
- Error: Network connection error message appears when using the Video & TV SideView featureThe Video & TV SideView app cannot detect my Blu-ray Disc Player. If Network connection error is displayed or if the device cannot be detected, please try the following. NOTE: Some remote devices cannot properly